This Privacy Notice ("Notice") outlines the privacy procedures adhered to by Mister SFC, LLC ("Mister," "we," or "us") when gathering and utilizing information about you through our website (https://www.mrsfc.com/), Mister mobile applications, and any other platforms or mobile features under our operation (collectively, the "Site"). We kindly request that you read this Notice thoroughly before engaging with the Site. It elucidates the types of data we collect from you and other visitors or users of the Site, the purposes for which we employ this data, and the protective measures we have in place. When you access or use the Site, specific information, including Personal Information (as defined below), may be gathered, transmitted, processed, stored, and, under certain conditions, disclosed in accordance with the terms presented in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice adheres to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"). All terms defined in the CCPA maintain the same meanings when applied to this Privacy Notice. Any capitalized terms utilized herein that are not explicitly defined are as defined in our Terms and Conditions Agreement, accessible at https://www.mrsfc.com/pages/terms-conditions ("Terms"). Provisions contained within the Terms may have an impact on this Privacy Notice concerning your use of the Site, so we recommend reviewing the Terms before utilizing the Site.
BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT ON OUR SITE OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR THAT OF OTHERS, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION HANDLING PROCEDURES OUTLINED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE. YOU ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO PROVIDE US WITH ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE OR OUR TERMS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ACCESSING, USING, OR REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT ON THE SITE.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather information to fulfill your requests for products and services on the Site, streamline your Site experience, communicate with you, and enhance your overall user experience. Some of this data is provided directly by you when you create an account. Other information is collected through your interactions with the Site or third-party websites and applications. We employ various technologies, including Cookies (defined below) and other tracking methods, error reports, and usage data, to collect this information when you engage with our Site. Additionally, we gather data from your interactions with us and others on social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook®, Instagram®, Twitter®, and Pinterest® (collectively referred to as "Social Media").
The type of data we collect depends on the specific products, services, and features of the Site that you utilize, and it includes the following:
I. Personal Information
Broadly, we gather Personal Information that you provide to us while establishing or modifying your account and user profile on the Site. Moreover, you may voluntarily submit Personal Information during your interaction with the Site. Personal Information refers to data that can either directly or indirectly be associated with a particular consumer or household, encompassing information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could reasonably be linked to such entities.
Specifically, within the last twelve (12) months, the Site has collected the subsequent categories of Personal Information from users, with comprehensive details on our collection methods provided below:
Category Examples Collected
- A. Identifiers: Examples: Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or similar identifiers. Collected: YES
- B. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): Examples: Name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Personal Information in this category may overlap with other categories. Collected: YES
- C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law: Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). Collected: YES
- D. Commercial information: Examples: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. Collected: YES
- E. Biometric information: Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystrokes, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. Collected: NO
- F. Internet or other similar network activity: Examples: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. Collected: YES
- G. Geolocation data: Examples: Physical location or movements. Collected: NO
- H. Sensory data: Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. Collected: NO
- I. Professional or employment-related information: Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations. Collected: NO
- J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act): Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. Collected: NO
- K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information: Examples: Profiles reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. Collected: YES
Personal Information excludes publicly available government records and de-identified or aggregated consumer information. Additionally, we may obtain Personal Information from third parties, such as Social Media platforms, Payment Processors, product vendors, and other partners. The collection of this information enables us to provide our products and services, manage and support your user account on the Site, and communicate with you in accordance with our Terms.
II. Automatically Gathered Usage and Device Details
Similar to other websites, we employ tracking technologies to automatically collect specific technical data from your web browser, mobile device, or other devices when you visit the Site. This data encompasses, but is not confined to, your IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, browsing history, platform type, the number of clicks, landing pages, the pages you requested and viewed, the duration of your visits, and the date and time of your interactions. Our collection of this data, elaborated further below, enables us to deliver more personalized and high-quality services while monitoring Site usage.
- Cookies: We utilize cookies and similar technologies (collectively, "Cookies") to automatically obtain and record certain data based on your interactions with us on the Site. Our collection of information through Cookies encompasses details about your browser and Site usage patterns, which may encompass your IP address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, pages viewed, links clicked, email interactions, and information regarding the device you use to access the Site. This information allows us to enhance your user experience by personalizing the Site's display, remembering your sign-in status, and providing improved technical support.
- Flash Cookies: When we upload videos on the Site, third parties like YouTube® may employ local shared objects, known as "Flash Cookies," to store your preferences for volume control or personalize specific video features. Flash Cookies differ from browser Cookies regarding the volume and type of data stored.
- Embedded Scripts: We may use Embedded Scripts to automatically gather information about your interactions on the Site. "Embedded Scripts" refer to programming code designed to collect information, such as the links you click. Embedded Scripts are temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third-party service provider's web server and remain active only while you are connected to the Site. The data collected from Embedded Scripts is utilized to enhance the user experience and improve the overall shopping experience on the Site.
III. Location InformationWe collect precise geolocation data from you or your device, along with your address information (e.g., shipping and billing addresses), during your account setup and when you place orders for our products or services. Additionally, we gather and employ information about your general location, such as your state of residence, and can estimate your approximate location based on your IP address. This allows us to track the general usage of our Site and tailor relevant aspects of your user experience to your geographical location.
IV. User ContributionsYou may choose to provide information for publication or display ("posted") in public areas of the Site or transmit it to other Site users or third parties. This information, collectively referred to as "User Contributions," is shared at your own discretion and risk. We have no control over the actions of other Site users or third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Such third parties may have their own policies and terms governing your User Contributions, and we assume no responsibility for these third-party policies or terms. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not access your User Contributions.
V. Social Media
If you engage with us or other users regarding Mister and its products and services on any Social Media platform:
- The Personal Information you submit via such Social Media may be read, collected, and utilized by us (subject to your Social Media privacy settings) as outlined in this Privacy Notice.
- When we respond to any interactions with you on Social Media, your account name/handle may be visible to all members or users of Mister's Social Media accounts.
We do not assume responsibility for the Personal Information you choose to submit or link on any Social Media platform. Social Media operates independently from Mister, and we have no control over Social Media interfaces or their privacy or security practices. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies and settings of any Social Media platform you interact with to better understand their privacy practices. If you have inquiries about the security and privacy settings of any Social Media you use, please refer to the applicable privacy notices or policies.
- Third-Party Analytics Providers
III. External Links
How We Use Your Information
We may employ or disclose the Personal Information identified above for one or more business purposes ("Business Purpose"), including but not limited to:
- Fulfilling or meeting the reason you provided the information (e.g., sending you product and service information).
- Personalizing and enhancing our Site and the services we offer, as well as improving our offerings.
- Providing specific Site features or functionalities.
- Conducting marketing and promotions, including eligibility verification for competitions and contacting you in the event of winning.
- Establishing, maintaining, customizing, and securing your account with us.
- Offering support, communicating with you, responding to inquiries, investigating and addressing concerns, and monitoring and enhancing our responses.
- Personalizing your experience and delivering relevant content, product and service offerings, and advertisements through third-party sites and email (with your consent, where required by law).
- Safeguarding the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases, technology assets, and business.
- Conducting testing, research, analysis, and product development to improve our Site and services.
- Responding to law enforcement requests and complying with applicable law, court orders, or governmental regulations.
- Preventing illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- Carrying out any purpose described to you at the time of collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA.
- Evaluating or conducting a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including Personal Information held by us about our users, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
B. Account-Related Emails
Upon creating an account and providing us with your email address, we may, subject to applicable law, use your email address to send you Site-related notifications (including legally required notices in place of postal mail communication), updates, news, and marketing messages. For example, upon registration, you will receive a welcome email. In cases where the Site or our services experience temporary unavailability, we may also send you email notifications. Our email communications typically include an unsubscribe link or instructions for opting out of future emails or modifying your contact preferences. If you have an account with us, you can also adjust your contact preferences by updating your contact information within your account settings. Please be aware that even if you opt out of marketing emails, we may still send you essential service-related information concerning your account and the Site. Additionally, our email correspondence with you may be retained, including the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses.
We collaborate with third-party service providers ("Advertisers") to serve advertisements or gather data on our behalf across the internet
D. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may make use of non-personally identifiable information, including anonymized and/or aggregated data related to Site usage, in ways that do not identify individual users. These uses serve the following purposes:
- Enhancing the operation and management of the Site, including the development of new features, functionality, and services.
- Conducting internal research and gaining a deeper understanding of patterns in Site usage.
- Resolving disputes, addressing issues, and troubleshooting problems.
- Fulfilling user requests effectively.
Ensuring security and compliance with relevant regulations.
E. Payment Processors
If you make purchases or payments for products or services via the Site, the transaction may be processed by our service providers or third-party vendors responsible for payment processing ("Payment Processors"). These entities maintain their own privacy policies, and their terms and conditions apply to you during payment processing. We encourage you to thoroughly review these policies by following the links provided during the payment process.
- OUR INFORMATION SHARING PRACTICES.
A. DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a Business Purpose, as more fully described in Section 4:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Social Media.
- Analytics Providers.
- Payment Processors.
- Other third party marketing service providers.
- Affiliated persons or third-party service providers assisting us in the operation, management, improvement, research and analysis of the Site. Affiliated persons or our third party service providers may augment, extend, and combine non-personally identifiable information with data from additional third party sources in order to assist us with the above. Use of information by affiliated persons and third party service providers will be subject to this Privacy Notice or an agreement that is at least as restrictive as this Privacy Notice.
B. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
C. ORGANIZATIONAL TRANSITIONS.
If we should ever transfer or restructure the operational ownership of the Site, such as through a merger with another entity or a reorganization of all or a part of our operational responsibilities or assets, we may disclose, transfer, assign our rights, and/or delegate our duties to your information without notice and consent, including to prospective or actual recipient or acquiring entities. Should this occur, we will require any third party receiving your Personal Information as described under this subsection to be contractually required to provide the same level of privacy compliance as provided by us under this Privacy Notice.
We cannot ensure that all of your Personal Information will be disclosed only in the ways described in this Privacy Notice. For example, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your Personal Information that they collect from the Site. Even with the most rigorous information security standards, no transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
- Your Choice and Options Relating to Our Collection
A. Decline to Provide Personal Information
You can opt not to provide Personal Information. Registration is not mandatory for accessing some online content. If you choose to register, you can use a username unrelated to your actual name to maintain anonymity. You can also decline to provide optional information in your account. However, note that not providing certain Personal Information may impact your user experience (e.g., you won't receive newsletters without an email address).
B. Right to Access Specific Information and Data Portability
Under the CCPA, you may request disclosure of specific information about the Personal Information we've collected in the past twelve months. Upon verifying your request, we will disclose:
Categories of Personal Information collected.
Sources of collected Personal Information.
Business purposes for collecting or sharing Personal Information.
Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
Specific pieces of collected Personal Information.
If Personal Information was disclosed for a Business Purpose.
If applicable, categories of Personal Information made available for valuable consideration, third parties receiving it, and the specific categories provided.
C. Right to Delete
You can request the deletion of your Personal Information collected and retained by us, except under certain exceptions. We will comply with your request upon verification unless an exception applies.
D. Right to Opt-Out
If you're 16 years or older, you can direct us not to make your Personal Information available for valuable consideration at any time. We do not make Personal Information of consumers under 16 years available without affirmative authorization. You can exercise this right by sending an email to email@example.com with "Opt-Out" in the subject line.
E. Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights, such as access, data portability, deletion, or opting out, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Exercising Your Rights" in the subject line. You can also make such requests on behalf of your minor child. Note that you can only request access or data portability twice within a twelve-month period.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. We will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices, provide different levels or quality of goods or services, or suggest different prices or rates based on your exercise of these rights. However, we may offer CCPA-permitted financial incentives.
G. Online Tracking Choices
Most web browsers accept Cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse them or signal when a Cookie is being sent. However, disabling Cookies may affect the functioning of certain features and services. Some browsers offer a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that signals websites not to track user activity, but DNT signals are not yet uniform, and many websites, including ours, do not respond to DNT signals.
VII. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We encourage you to access, review, and update your Personal Information at any time. To request a copy of your data, assistance with canceling your account, or deletion of your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com with "Personal Information" in the subject line. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible, following verification of your authority. Deletion requests are subject to Section 6 of this Privacy Notice, and we will promptly delete your Personal Information.
VIII. Safety and Information Security Measures
We implement physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to protect your information. For example, we use secure sockets layer (SSL) or similar technologies to encrypt transmitted data. While we take these measures to secure your information, we cannot guarantee that it will be completely immune to breaches. In the event of a security breach compromising your Personal Information, we will investigate and notify you as required by relevant laws and regulations.
We and our third-party hosting providers store Personal Information in secure environments protected against unauthorized access and internal breaches. However, please note that no internet transmission is entirely secure.
Notice to Users Outside the United States
Our headquarters are in the United States, and the Site operates under United States law. If you use our products or services from outside the United States, your information may be transferred, stored, and processed in the United States. The level of privacy protection in the United States may not be equivalent to that of your home country. By using the Site, communicating with us through mail, email, telephone, or providing information to us, you consent to the transfer and processing of your information in the United States.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) may have rights under the GDPR. If eligible, you can exercise the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
The right to withdraw consent to data processing.
The right of access to your Personal Information.
The right to request a copy of your Personal Information.
The right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information.
The right to erase your Personal Information.
The right to data portability.
The right to request processing restrictions.
The right to object to processing.
You can exercise these rights free of charge, subject to GDPR limitations. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with "GDPR" in the subject line. If you're an EEA resident, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority.
California Shine the Light Law
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents can request, once a year and free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, email us at email@example.com with "California Privacy Rights" in the subject line.
XII. California Minors
Although the Site isn't intended for users under 18, California residents under 18 who can't remove publicly available content they've submitted can request removal. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the information for removal and providing specific details. Exceptions include information required by law, not posted by you, anonymized data, non-compliance with removal instructions, or compensation received.
XIII. Changes to This Privacy Notice
As our privacy practices and laws evolve, we reserve the right to revise this Privacy Notice at our discretion, with notice through means such as posting updates on the Site, sending email notifications, or other reasonable methods. Please periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the updated Privacy Notice.
XIV. Privacy Questions and Contact Information
If you have questions, comments, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please contact us at: