Location - South San Francisco
Mister is seeking a bi-lingual, (Spanish/English required) friendly, customer-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Service and Warehouse Specialist. You will not only tend to our Spanish and English speaking customers, but also help to ship goods, pack and process orders, as well as organize and maintain a variety of the warehouses needs and online stock. This is a full time position in a fast paced work environment.
Essential Duties and Requirements-
* Must be bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
* Please do not apply if you do not speak Spanish and English.
* Must be comfortable with responding to Spanish and English speaking customers via email and telephone conversation.
* Respond, resolve and follow up with customer complaints and concerns
*Some Customer service experience necessary
*Must be able to maintain focus and remain on task
*Excellent time management and sound decision making skills
*Must be able to work Monday through Friday (Mister operations are closed on weekends)
*Must be computer proficient
*Net-Savvy a plus
*Must have superior organizational skills
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
*Perform other duties as assigned
- While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position, this is not an exhaustive list. Mister reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the position based on business necessity.
Please email resumes to email@example.com